THE BEST HOME REMEDIES FOR BAD SUN RAYS IN SOUTH AFRICA
AMAZING REMEDIES FOR SOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN TO TAKE CARE OF BAD SUN RAYS;
south Africa is a very sunny country so women should take care of their skin from the bad sun rays, and benefit from good rays.
all day women are exposed to sun rays when they go to work or they go to the beach in the session of summer to take these colors of sun, so to protect their skin we introduce the best home ways to keep your skin beautiful and not burn from these bad sun rays.
the best home remedies for beautiful skin and take care of sunburns;
- Baking Soda
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Aloe Vera
- Cold Compress
- Potato Peels
- Tea Bags
- Lemon Juice, Rose Water, And Cucumber Pack
- Papaya And Honey Pack
– Baking Soda
This magical kitchen ingredient is the perfect home remedy for sunburns, owing to its anti-inflammatory properties
- 1 cup baking soda
- ¼ cup water (optional)
How to use it to keep your skin clear:
- Mix a cup of baking soda in your cold water bath and let it soak for 20 minutes. After your bath, pat your skin dry with a towel.
- You could even make a paste by mixing three teaspoons of baking soda with one-fourth cup of water. Apply it to the affected areas of your skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
you should use this remedy once every morning, we use it because It helps soothe skin inflammation, irritation, and itchiness caused by sunburn
(2). It has a cooling effect on the skin due to its alkaline nature.
You must have seen and even tried the popular practice of placing cucumber on your eyes to help fight dark circles. Did you know this cooling vegetable can also fight sunburn?
- Chilled cucumbers
- Spray bottle (optional)
We use it because;
- Mash one cucumber and apply it to the affected areas of your skin as a mask. Leave it on for 20 minutes before washing it off. Make sure that the cucumber you use is chilled.
- You could also juice some cucumbers and store it in a spray bottle. Spray it on your sunburnt skin for relief.
You can repeat it as you like