DOUBLE BRAIDED BUNS FOR ATTRACTIVE LADY IN THIS SUMMER
Double Braided Buns
How much do you love the cute double braided buns we are seeing everywhere? I’ve seen them on all ages, This is a super simple look that is great for Back to School! To see your own photo recreations of this style.
This braided hairstyle screams out festival chic, working fashion wonders alongside your waterproof jacket and wellies combo to give you a look that’ll stick from the first act to the last. You’ll be the queen of plaited hair with this totally-twisted braid hairstyle.
HOW TO GET DOUBLE BRAIDED BUNS:
- Start by parting the hair down the middle and create two high ponytails. (We left a couple of whis pies out in the front)
- On one side, create a regular 3 strand braid using hair from one ponytail. Secure with a small elastic.
- Go back and pancake your braid. I like it nice and full!
- Lift your braid and wrap around the ponytail elastic. Keep wrapping until you get to the end. Tuck the ends under your bun and secure with a bobby pin.
- You might need a couple additional bobby pins to get your bun nice and secure.
- Repeat steps 2-5 on the other side of the head.
- Finish with hairspray
8. At top of hair, pull hair together and secure9. Gather front into pony and secure
10. Repeat on other side
11. Pull braid out to fatten
12. Braid high ponys with a three strand braid and secure
13. Twist each braid into buns and secure
step one: Create neat centre parting
Create a neat centre parting using the tail end
step two: Secure one side away
Take one side and secure away with a hair elastic
Place head upside down and comb through to smooth
step four: Take section and split into three sections
On the other side, take a section of hair nearest to the neck and split into three strands.
step five: Pass inner strand under middle strand
Take the inner strand of hair and pass it under the middle strand
step six: Add hair into inner strand and pass under middle strand again On the second pass, start to add a small amount of hair, taking the time to ensure its neat. Combine it with the inner strand, before passing it under the middle strand.
step seven: Repeat steps 7 and 8, keeping braid tight
Repeat this technique, continually adding hair and keeping the braid tight
step eight: At top of hair, pull hair together and secure
When you reach the top of the head, place the braided section into a ponytail and secure with an elastic.
step nine: Gather front into pony and secure
Gather the front section into one ponytail with the braid and secure
step ten: Repeat on other side, Repeat the entire braiding process on the other side of the head.
step eleven: Pull braid out to fatten Go back along the braid and pull gently to fatten the braid slightly.
step twelve: Braid high buns with a three strand braid and secure Braid each of the high ponytails with a three-strand braid and secure with elastics
step thirteen: Twist each braid into buns and secure Twist each of the braids around into buns, then secure them in place with hair pins.